Suicide Bereavement Liaison Worker (Portsmouth and Hampshire)
£24,982 - £27,041 pro rata
Hours of work
Full Time, Part Time and Job Shares available
Listening Ear (Merseyside)
Permanent, Fixed Term or Seasonal work available. Fixed term for 3 years with potential for extension
Home based (Across Portsmouth and Hampshire with travel across Portsmouth, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Southampton)
Amparo Team Leader (Portsmouth and Hampshire)
20th July 2022. We reserve the right to close the application window early if there is a lot of interest in the role advertised. We therefore encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
Working as part of LE’s new ‘Amparo’ service operating across Portsmouth, Hampshire, Southampton & the Isle of Wight, supporting people bereaved by suicide.
Listening Ear is accredited by the BACP Reg. no. 102805
Download the Job Description here.
Download the Covering Document here.
A CV containing full contact details should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the completed Covering Document by the 20th July 2022.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact unsuccessful applicants and are unable to give feedback on individual applications.
ABOUT LISTENING EAR
- Listening Ear is a leading third sector, mental health organisation with its headquarters in Knowsley, Merseyside
- Our organisation specialises in delivering therapy and support services to children, young people and adults presenting with bereavement and traumatic loss, occupational health counselling and suicide postvention support services (please see listening-ear.co.uk)
- Listening Ear holds full BACP Service Accreditation for its adult and CYP services (the first organisation to achieve BACP accreditation in Merseyside in 2004)
- We are continuing to grow and now offer services in Merseyside, Cheshire, South Yorkshire, Lancashire, Coventry and Warwickshire, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
In the last four years we:
- Delivered counselling to over 5,000 adults and 4,000 children and young people
- Grew our unique suicide postvention service (Amparo) so that it now services a population of 12.2 million people (22% of the population of England)
- Delivered training in therapeutic approaches, suicide, self-harm and mental health awareness and specialist courses in bereavement and loss to over 500 front-line professionals
- Supported clinical placements for over forty counsellors in training
- Established a new department, Mindset Training, dedicated to the development of counselling professionals and supporting education in therapeutic approaches amongst a wide-range of frontline professionals