Refer to Listening Ear
Counselling is available face-to-face, via telephone or video conferencing. We have a single referral form to access our services.
📢 Update regarding service availability
(Sign up below to be kept up to date with any changes) ⬇️
Please note, we have already reached the number of individuals that we are able to support at this time on many of our counselling contracts and are working to avoid people sitting on our waiting list without timely support being available for them. We encourage you to check the statement below before completing a referral form.
We are currently only able to accept Counselling referrals for:
- Who are bereaved and are living in, or are registered with a GP in Halton
- Bereaved by suicide in Cheshire & Merseyside, Coventry & Warwickshire and Lincolnshire.
- Victim-survivors of Domestic Abuse in Knowsley
- Perpetrators of Domestic Abuse in Knowsley
- Working for Knowsley Borough Council, Sefton Council, St Helens Council, a school in Liverpool or an independent organisation subscribed to our VIDA occupational health counselling scheme
Children and young people:
- Attending a school in Knowsley
- Bereaved by suicide in Cheshire & Merseyside, Coventry & Warwickshire, Lincolnshire and Southampton, Hampshire & the Isle of Wight and Portsmouth.
How can I be kept informed?
We advise that you register here so that we can inform you (via email) as soon as we are in a position to accept referrals again for the following individuals:
- Affected by bereavement and living in Knowsley
- Victim survivors of domestic abuse in Warwickshire
Children and young people:
- Affected by bereavement and registered with a St Helens GP
- Affected by Domestic Abuse and living in Warrington
- Affected by Domestic Abuse and living in St Helens
- Affected by Domestic Abuse and living in Warwickshire
On submission of the registration, you will be provided with a list of other support services that are available in your area.
If you do not meet any of these criteria, and / or you would like to make a referral to our private clinic, please visit this link to see details of our charges and referral form.
If you have any queries about our referral process or if you need help completing the form, please contact us for assistance.
Our AMPARO suicide postvention service (practical and emotional support) is currently available to:
Children, young people and adults living or working in:
- Cheshire & Merseyside
- Kent & Medway
- Coventry & Warwickshire
- Thames Valley (excluding Milton Keynes)
- Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth & Southampton
- Mid and South Essex
Adults living or working in:
- South Yorkshire
Or those currently serving within the British Army across the country.